Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A New Addition

Say hello to a new member of the Connors Clan. Little baby Trixie! One of my co workers cats had babies and we have been waiting anxiously for our little girl to be ready to come home. Yesterday was her first full day at our house and despite leaving behind a few brothers and sisters she adjusting well to her new living situation.

Obie is another story. When we first got Trixie home he hissed and moaned. But now he seems to be tolerating her and allowing her to get in his space a bit more. He's not thrilled about it though.

As you can see from the expression on his face here. I think this pictures says everything about his current state of emotion.

But isn't she sweet? Her daddy is a Main Coon and you can see the little tufts of hair on the tips of her ears. Trixie is a real sweetie. Jorn is loving her already, in fact, I heard him saying her name in his sleep last night. I'm sure that didn't make his bed partner, Obie, too happy.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

veddy cude *achoo*

('very cute' - I haven't taken my allergy meds yet this morning) ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home