Thursday, June 30, 2005

Time to Move On

Hello faithful blog readers! I have decided that it is time to create a blog that is dedicated (almost) entirely to my knitting. The intention of this blog was to keep family and friends in touch with what we (by we I mean Greg, Jorn ,and myself... not me and my needles) are doing and I feel as if my knitting obsession is taking over quite in the same way that yarn is starting to ooze out of the nooks and crannies of our house.

So without further to do I bring you...SPIDERWOMAN a blog that you can visit if you are interested in my creative endeavours and knitting escapades. All you have to do is click on the SpiderWoman link to the right. I will of course keep posting here and will reconnect with my intitial desire for a family cyber album.

Oh, by SpiderWoman I don't mean the female counter part of Spiderman (though that would be pretty cool) I was thinking more along the lines of the mythical Native American grandma figure who weaves tales, families, and webs.

Love to you all.
Ab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home