Monday, June 27, 2005

It's So Darn Hot!

Hi everyone! It has been super hot here. So hot I haven't wanted to pick up my camera, move, eat, talk, answer the phone...etc. I spent the morning with my feet in Jorn's kiddie pool knitting a wool sweater while he played along side. I don't know what I was thinking knitting a heavy wool sweater. I have offically crossed the threshold from a hobby knitter to an obsessive knitter. Someone help me!

Greg and I went to the Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson concert this past Thursday and aside form Greg almost getting arrested (long story) we had a GREAT time! Our friends Peter, Hildi, and Matthew came along. Jorn had his first night with a babysitter! (*Thanks* Michele!!!) No pictures because they didn't allow cameras into the stadium. They wouldn't let me bring my bottle of water in either which got Greg very angry and he poured water on the security guard hence the potential arrest. Fourtunately for us the local police thought the "no outside water" policy was absurd/inhumane too and after making superficial gestures of law enforcement just told Greg to stay out of trouble.

Greg turned 35 on Friday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEY!! Everyone send cyber kisses and hugs his way!

Anyhow...I better get some sleep before my little rooster is up in a few hours! I just wanted to give an update and send warm wishes to all the bloggers out there!

Nighty Night!

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg seems so laid back! I can't imagine him actually pouring water on an officer of the law! ;o) You know, they actually can't keep you from bringing in water unless they provide a free source of drinking water within the venue (just my paralegal breaking free for a moment there...) Anywho, glad to hear to had a good time at the concert and that Greg didn't get arrested!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home